Wednesday Wishlist #25 - Work Edition

November 13, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist misellyre

YSL Forever Light Creator Serum I got given a sample of this a few weeks ago from Laura at YSL Harvey Nichols and I'm sorry to say that I've completely fallen in love with it. It smooths and softens my skin like no other and I would snap it up in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the eye-watering price.

Benefit The Porefessional Primer Again, a product that I've had a sample of before, this time from a magazine and I religiously used it daily once I discovered how amazing it was. I'm using another primer now that I thought would be a dupe but it doesn't come close - nothing beats the original!

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation Yet another sample that I've fallen in love with; I think this might be my holy grail foundation. It offers the coverage that I need, whilst still looking natural and radiant. This is a price that I'm more willing to pay, and once I have it I know I will use it every day.

Dior Universal Contour Lip Liner I seem to have ended up with a lot of lipsticks recently, and finding a lip liner for each one that needs it would be expensive and very time consuming! I've read very positive things about this transparent lip liner and it sounds like it's exactly what I need.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection set This skincare range keeps cropping up time and time again on the blogs I read and my interest is now piqued. I'm not content with just trying one item though, I want to try them all and this solves the problem for me. Plus, I use the micellar water already so it's a win-win!

Ted Baker Mikka Small Wash Bag Back again with another Ted Baker item on my wishlist, and this time it is this adorable little bag. My make up bag is very much on its last legs and desperately needs replacing, and I think this will fill the missing slot very nicely. It's wipe clean too, which is always a bonus.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment