Wednesday Wishlist #33 - Makeup Revolution

March 04, 2015

Wednesday Wishlist Make Up Revolution

Highlight Highlighting Powder Palette It was hard to pick between this and the Radiance palette, but I think if push came to shove I would choose this palette. They're both so pretty and I think that in time I would have both in my makeup collection! I've heard that these are excellent dupes for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders, for a fraction of the price, so they're right at the top of my wishlist.

Brow Dual Ultra Brow Arch & Shape in Medium My ultimate, holy grail eyebrow product is the Soap & Glory Archery, but I have always thought that the price is really quite steep considering how much product you get. Enter Make Up Revolution and another excellent dupe! According to reviews that I've found from other bloggers, this really is just as good as the Soap & Glory version, if not better.

Lip Lava in Tremor I came across the Lip Lavas on Miss Budget Beauty's channel and made a mental note to try them some day! I actually like all of the colours available, but this shade is one that I know that I would get the most use out of. It's an every-day, easy to wear shade that I know will see me through a long day at work. These apparently dry down to a matte finish, so I'm interested to see if this is the case.

Ultra Velour Lip Cream in Not One For Playing Games Another lip product that caught my eye was this, simply because of the shade. I don't believe that I have anything like this in my collection! It's a very blue-toned pink, which means that it should help to make my teeth appear whiter (I need all the help I can get) and again, like the Lip Lava it is a shade that I can see myself wearing on a regular basis.

Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray As always, I'm on the hunt for that wonder product that will help with my oily skin and this is next on my list to try. Michelle from Satchels & Pearls mentioned it as a favourite product from last month and rated it highly, so I figure that for just £5 it's got to be worth a go. This claims to keep makeup in place and prevent fading, which is something I really struggle with.

Inner Eye Brightener I'm not usually one to bother with eye makeup, but sometimes I wish that I had a product that I could use to brighten up my eyes and make myself look more awake. More often than not I look downtrodden and tired! I don't fare well with powder products very close to my eyes as they're quite sensitive (they water and feel very uncomfortable), so this product looks like it would be ideal for me.

I ♥ Makeup Blushing Hearts in Peachy Pink Kisses Considering that this makeup line looks like that it is aimed for a younger generation than myself, I didn't think that anything would appeal to me. That was until I came across the baked blusher hearts! I used to adore baked blushers, but for some reason I haven't used one in years. This shade is gorgeous and would be a perfect shade for the summer season.

Essential Mattes 2 Eyeshadow Palette Last but not least is an eyeshadow palette. As mentioned, I don't usually wear eyeshadow but when the occasion calls for it, I like to wear matte shades as they're much easier to work with than shimmers - much less fallout! I don't have many matte eyeshadows in my collection at all, so this would be a cost-effective way to expand that with twelve very wearable shades.

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. I’m in love with your blog! I like your photos and style of writing! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Diana! Those are very kind words for you to say. Thank you so much for commenting, it's really cheered me up! :) xx

      Delete