Follow me on Pinterest!

November 12, 2013


I realise that I'm quite behind the times here, but I eventually got around to making myself a Pinterest account. It took me a while to get the hang of it but now I'm pinning away like no one's business and my number of followers is looking a little dire to say the least. I will be adding my link to the side bar in due course, but for the time being click the link here to follow me. I'm pinning all sorts on there at the moment, as you can see but if you keep an eye on my 'Wishlist' board, you will probably get a preview of upcoming 'Wednesday Wishlist' posts... sneaky! I am also looking for lots of people to follow as my home page is looking quite bare, so any suggestions for beauty bloggers or otherwise are more than welcome.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment