OOTN: Middle Earth

June 24, 2013


I so rarely do outfit posts but when I remember to take photos, I really enjoy them... this needs to change! Me and Martin went out last night with some friends, the weather was meh (cold and rainy, no surprises there), so finding something evening-appropriate and staying warm was a bit of a challenge. This was the first time I wore my Hobbit Map dress from Black Milk, I'd ordered a size down than usual as my galaxy dress had problems with riding up/slipping down and doing this solved the problem. It managed to get spotted by a woman at the bar too! The tights are my favourite super cosy pair from Primark, and the blazer was a random, cheap buy from eBay several years ago. The necklace is new my favourite buy, I've never been one for necklaces but this one is beautiful - my crap photo doesn't do it justice! It has gold, silver and rose gold rings so wearing other jewellery with it is a doddle.

Blazer - eBay
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Office (Similar here)
Spike bracelet - New Look
Necklace - Matalan 
Bag - ASOS

 

Related Posts

4 comments