|

Wednesday Wishlist #29

March 19, 2014

Wednesday Wishlist misellyre

Belted Swing Dress (Matalan) I had an email about this dress drop into my inbox today, and it was love at first sight. I don't usually go for sleeveless dresses, but with a cropped cardigan or jacket this could work really well. There's several different colours/patterns available but the coral is my favourite!

Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil It feels like every time I go on Bloglovin', I see a positive review about this product and I think it's about time that I try it for myself. I've tried everything I can think of to sort out my oily problem areas, but have yet to try oil itself. I'm hoping that it works miracles!

"Chanel Boy" Style Quilted Bag (eBay) If money was no object, then I would absolutely buy the real thing, but let's be honest, that's never going to happen with their astronomical price tag. This one is a pretty damn good dupe of the original, and for just over £20, I'll take my chances on this at some point.

Marc Jacobs The Lolita 206 Palette With the news of Sephora shipping to the UK, my mind instantly turned to this palette, which I've had my eye on since it launched last year. However, I think I will be waiting until it launches in the UK - I can't justify the extra taxes on top of an already expensive palette.

NARS Creamy Concealer I'm desperately in need of a new concealer, all of mine have dried up and this is next on my list to try. I've heard nothing but good things about this concealer, with it working just as well under the eyes as it does on blemishes. I need to go have a swatch at a counter to find my shade!

F.A.B. Facial Radiance Pads Caroline Hirons' latest recommendation are these, and I have to admit that I did a bit of a giddy. I'm a fan of the brand in general, having tried a few of their products in the past. The ingredients list is impressive, they are paraben and alcohol free and are reasonably priced too.

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love the Chanel bags but I'm not sure I'd trust buying one from eBay! :(

    http://techbunny.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not buying the real thing, lol!! It's just a cheap dupe xx

      Delete