In Love With: Ted Baker Accessories

June 25, 2013


I'm not usually the kind to fall in love with a brand, especially one that is classed as high end. However working with a brand on an almost daily basis can lead to things and I have to admit that I have an obsession over Ted Baker accessories! I had liked the products we sell at work but hadn't taken too much notice of them, until the 'Kotty' wash bag appeared on the shelves. I fell in love with the adorable dog print immediately and when I got home, went online to find out if they did anything else in the same print. Low and behold, I found the Bobbin matinee purse and it started from there. When me and Martin went to Birmingham, we came across the Ted Baker section in Selfridges and the store in the city centre and although I didn't buy anything, it was pretty dangerous for me. I spotted all kinds of other accessories that previously I had not known anything about - where I work the stock is limited. You name it, I liked it! Now I have a wishlist as long as my arm and a few of those are above - which one would you go for?

Chitou Treasured Orchid Scarf - £41 I've seen this print on a bag and a purse and wasn't overkeen, but on a scarf it's an entirely different animal. Couldn't get a more perfect summer scarf.

Cottcon Dog Print Shopper Bag (Powder Blue) - £39 This appeared at work recently and at first I wasn't keen on the 3D glitter bow, but it's grown on me. The dog is far too cute!

Leda Wash Bag With Bow Detail (Black) - £29 Another one that came into work, I absolutely adore the rose gold detail on this. The black version would hopefully not show up stains too easily.

Bobbin Dog Print Matinee Purse (Powder Blue) - £75 If I had to choose one item to buy, it would be this. I'm planning on buying this with next month's pay if I can afford it!

Blair T Branded Cuff - £40 More rose gold, and although I don't think I would ever pay that much for it, I love the simplicity and the "Ted Baker" detailing. Admire from afar I think...

Joleey Ballet Bow Pump (White) - £35 I could never wear these - imagine how filthy they would get and how sweaty your feet would feel! But they look beautiful and again, rose gold.

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. Ted Baker is absolutely gorgeous. I was lucky enough to get a Ted Baker makeup bag for my birthday last year!
    Eden xxx midnightr-ose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Ohhh, you lucky thing!! xx

      Delete
  2. Anonymous26 June, 2013

    The dog prints are super cute!!

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete