|

Wednesday Wishlist #17

May 08, 2013


Rhinestone parrot ring (eBay) It's been a while since I bought any animal rings - mostly because no one does them anymore! However a browse of eBay has thrown up all sort of treasures and this parrot ring is one of them. It's available in a few different colours but I love this pink/purple combination.

Soap & Glory The Firminator Arm Firming & Toning Formula I get Soap & Glory's newsletter and when I saw this advertised I wanted to have it straight away! I hate my upper arms so I need all the help I can get. Obviously it doesn't create miracles but if it works in a similar way to "Sight Tight", I'm sold!

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Lychee Fee from Makeup Savvy posted a NOTD just yesterday featuring this nail polish. Truthfully I hadn't paid much attention to Barry M's Gelly range but I sat up and took notice when I saw it applied to Fee's nails! I'm always on the hunt for nude shades and this looks perfect for me.

Black Milk Merman Leggings These particular leggings have actually sold out from Black Milk, but there are lots of other companies who created these actually before Black Milk did! Therefore I will be purchasing them from elsewhere, I'm surprised that I haven't got a pair in my collection yet.

Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Translucent Mattifying Powder Another Soap & Glory product, that I came across when looking for the Firminator above. When my Rimmel one runs out I would love to try this one to see if it meets my expectations - the overwhelmingly positive reviews suggest so!

Ted Baker Dog Print Matinee Purse (Powder Blue) In work, there's been a few new bags and purses that have come in. A washbag in this pattern caught my eye, so I took to the Ted Baker website to see if they had anything else in the same print - and I found this purse! Isn't it to die for?

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment