Work staff discount haul

May 07, 2013


Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie En Rose (2012 edition), £22
It took me a long time to decide between buying this or the original Flowerbomb, but in the end I settled for this. It's much sweeter and more fruity than the original, making it very light and refreshing. I actually prefer the 2012 design over 2013's, so I'm pleased that I received this one!


Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara in 090 Black, £11
I fell in love with this mascara as soon as I tried it, which was pretty much as soon as I started there back in October. The brush has plastic bristles, which I much prefer over traditional brushes and the formula is pretty much perfect. This is the first "high end" product I've ever owned believe it or not!


L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Trio, £10 and Shine Caresse in 101 Lolita, £4
I saw these being reviewed on blogs everywhere, and it wasn't long until they arrived at work. The trio pack contains shades 102 Romy, 300 Juliet and 400 Eve, however I really wanted shade 101 so I added that to my basket too! I will be reviewing these in the near future.


L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution, £2
My Bioderma is running out already (more on that in the next "All Used Up" post!), so when I spotted this I figured that it had to be worth a try - how could I not for a measly £2?! If this is as good (Or even half as good) as my Bioderma, it will be replacing it and becoming a regular repurchase for sure.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment