Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2013

May 06, 2013


I was in two minds about writing this (very short) post, but I figured that if you don't ask, you don't get, right? My little corner of the internet may only be just over a year old, but I am extremely thankful to every single one of you who follows my blog - as well as leaving comments and generally taking an interest in what I have to say. Now the competition is obviously massive, with so many worthy bloggers who deserve to be nominated, but if you could consider my blog for nomination in the "Best New Beauty Blog" category, it would mean so much to me! Nominating is easy, all you have to do is go here, scroll to the bottom and fill in some details with my URL. I want to wish everyone who is being nominated the best of luck, and thank you so much if you decide to nominate me!

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment