Week in Instagram #9

June 24, 2012


Pretty sunset; hard drive has pretty much failed; the Olympic mascot sweets are weird; best numberplate for a plumbing van ever; giraffe ring; superfood pasta from Wetherspoons; Stacey's best Donald Duck impression; shisha, late night photo of me and Zak.

Update on my MacBook: After running some diagnostics on it, the error messages that pop up basically mean that the hard drive is failing. So I now need to buy a new laptop, which will be when I get paid next week. Until then I'll post when I can, but don't expect many posts at all!

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. OMG where on earth did you get that giraffe ring?? I need it in my life, please!!
    I bloody love giraffes and that ring is totally amazing!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kylie, the ring was from New Look - I only bought it a few weeks ago so you should still be able to get hold of it! x

      Delete
  2. Bad, bad news about your laptop! Gutting.
    Love the number plate on the van haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gutted is a pretty good word for it :( I bought myself a new one today though!

      Haha awesome ain't it? Proper made me chuckle. Best one I'd seen in a long time. xx

      Delete