May Favourites

June 01, 2013


L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 3-in-1 Purifying Micellar Solution
It might be a bit of a mouthful but this stuff is good! When I ran out of my Bioderma I picked this up from work for £2 and I am so impressed with it. It's almost as good as the Bioderma but for a fraction of the price. It removes every last trace of make up and doesn't irritate my skin - a winner all round.

Blistex Moisture Max Lip Balm
I actually received this last year from the Leeds Blogger Meet Up goody bag and I'd been using it from time-to-time. That was until I discovered that it creates a perfect base for other lip products such as lipsticks, and now it's an every day essential to apply before work.

RMK Make Up Base
After cleaning out my make up drawers, I came across this that I had never used. Considering I was desperate to try it when I got it I have no idea why it's been sat unloved for so long! This works great under my foundation, creates a nice finish and helps it last longer too.

Jour d'Hermès
This was a gift from some Hermès training I had a little while ago. Admittedly I had never taken an interest in it, but now that I've smelt it and worn it on a regular basis I've grown to love it. It's never one I would have chosen to buy but I'm glad I now have it in my life!

L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse in 102 Romy
I knew that one of these Shine Caresses would end up in this post and it ended up being this one. This shade is so easy to wear, the blogger clichè term "My lips but better" springs to mind here. It has a surprisingly good wear time and is a dream to apply.

Dainty Doll Concealer pen in "It'a A Kind Of Magic (004)"
A green concealer was always something I wanted to try (Once I had learnt of their existence that is), so when the chance came to snap this up for just £1.99 I couldn't turn it down. I didn't know what to expect but I'm very impressed with this - review coming soon!

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. im the same with the loreal splash thing, i have the same shade and its like my lips with a bit of gloss, bloody gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the perfect shade... everyone needs to try it! x

      Delete