February 2014 Favourites

March 10, 2014

February 2014 Favourites misellyre

Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion
This is my new exfoliating toner of choice and if I do say so myself, I chose pretty well. I put a lot of time in researching ingredients, and after discovering what does and doesn't work for me I decided on this. It uses BHAs (Salicycic acid to you and me) and is alcohol free, and it's working well on my skin.

Benefit The POREfessional
A long term favourite of mine - weirdly, it made it into last year's February Favourites as well - it was only fairly recently that I went ahead and bought the full size tube. This is the only primer I've found that actually makes a visible difference to my skin, both with touch and sight and I couldn't be without it.

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Sultry
No doubt you saw my review of the Revlon Matte Balms here, and if you did you will not be surprised to find this shade here. This just applies so smoothly and easily, it's honestly a pleasure to work with and it lasts very well on me too. It's my new go-to lipstick for work, because it's comfortable to wear all day.

Sinful Colors Easy Going
It takes a lot to impress me with nail polishes, but this knocked all of the other pale shades that I've tried well out of the water. I really didn't have high hopes for this, even though I saw positive reviews simply because it was so cheap. It's one of those that I would tell everybody to buy - for the price it's rude not to!

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream
I got this free a few months ago when placing an order online; I was in need of a new night cream and this exceeded my expectations. When applied onto the skin, it instantly feels cooling and refreshing, plus it sinks into the skin quite quickly. It also has a mild, comforting scent to it that isn't overpowering at all.

Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream
Last but not least, is an eye cream that I really didn't have much hope for - however, I think I will have to purchase the full size once this tiny pot runs out! I genuinely think that this has made a big difference to my dark circles; I no longer feel the need to apply heavy duty concealer, which is a huge step for me.

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. You have a great selection of favourites! the vitamin E cream really is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm a big fan of that cream x

      Delete