#NuxePamperHamper Spring Pamper Wishlist

March 05, 2014

Nuxe Pamper Hamper competition

Nuxe are a brand that I have admired from afar, but have never purchased from until recently (Their Rêve de Miel lip balm, if you were wondering). So, when I received an email asking me whether I would like to enter their competition to win a hamper full of goodies worth £250, I couldn't say yes quick enough! To enter, I have put together a pamper wishlist, using products that I would use to prepare myself for the spring season. The entirety of winter for most people, myself included, sees the body getting a bit neglected and covered up under layers upon layers of clothing. However, when the warmer weather makes an appearance (Once in a blue moon, but y'know, it happens), we come out of hibernation and have to deal with the dry, scaly, dull looking creatures we've become. Not a nice thought. So, with that in mind, here are my choice of products for a good old pampering session that would, by the end of it, make us look a little more human and less Loch Ness Monster.

Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil, £28 A couple of years ago, I would have screwed my nose up at the concept of putting oil anywhere near me, but now I can't get enough of the stuff. However, I couldn't be doing with standing around forever and a day, waiting for an oil to dry - which is where this beauty comes in. This dry oil is one of those wondrous multi-use products, that can be applied on the body, hair and even the face, sinking in quickly and no doubt leaving your skin smelling beautiful. The fact that 98.1% of the ingredients are of natural origin can only be a bonus as well!

Huile Prodigieuse Spa Candle, £7 Well, come on now, which beauty blogger pampering session would be complete without a candle in it? None, that's what and I've heard many, many good things about this particular one. This incorporates the same scent as the dry oil, and I imagine combining the two would provide the ideal relaxing environment, so could indulge in some good old TLC. With notes of bergamot, mandarin, rose, magnolia, vanilla and coconut, this scent sounds right up my street and I will have to go investigate this scent for myself at some point in the near future.

Fondant Body Scrub, £17 A body scrub would be an obvious choice for most, so I couldn't not include it here. Exfoliating away all of that horrible, dry skin away is a must for anyone wanting to bear more than an inch of skin later on in the year - whether it's blazing hot sunshine or pouring it down with rain. This scrub boasts 100% plant exfoliants to buff away the winter woes, whilst still managing to be gentle on the skin. Granted, it is quite a bit more expensive than most, but from past experience I have always found that the more natural the exfoliant, the better the result - it's worth the investment.

Crème Fraîche de Beauté Mask, £19.50 I'm a big, big fan of crème fraîche (Sadly, my waistline isn't), but whilst this mask doesn't contain quite the same stuff, I'll bet you anything that it feels as amazing as the food tastes. Using eight plant milks and aloe vera sap to quench your skin's thirst and orange flowers to nourish, this has to be the ultimate treat in a pampering session. This mask claims to soothe skin discomforts such as redness, whilst hydrating and comforting the skin all at the same time. You don't even have to wash this off - just massage the excess into the skin - perfect for lazy girls like me.

Rêve de Miel Lip Balm, £9.50 If this isn't Nuxe's best selling product, then I'd astounded. As previously mentioned, I have bought this myself and whilst I have yet to try it, I'm assured by beauty bloggers worldwide that this is the best of the best. With the obvious inclusion of honey in the ingredients list, as well as shea butter and grapefruit extract, I can't wait to try it on my dry, cracked lips and watch these ingredients work their magic. Applying a generous layer to the lips in the midst of a pampering session would probably sort me out for the next few days to come!

Rêve de Miel Foot Cream, £10 I'm the first to hold my hands (feet?) up and say that I neglect my feet, big time. I'm on my feet all day at work, five days a week and to say that they look a bit sorry for themselves is an understatement. An age old trick is to slather your feet generously with cream, pop some socks on and leave it to sink in overnight. It's an old'un but it really does work! This cream uses sesame and rice bran oils to moisturise without leaving a greasy, sticky residue behind - perfect for using on those rare warmer days - and honey to fragrance and regenerate the skin.

Have you tried any of these products? Which one is your favourite?

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. I've not tried anything from Nuxe! I have a sample of something at home, so I'll have to dig that out and see what I've got to try! I'd love to try the lip balm, I've heard sooo many amazing things about it!

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never used anything from this brand..hmm..may be i should try it..i see it at Rexall here in Toronto..

    Spring Giveaway -Estee lauder,NYX & more

    ReplyDelete