|

Wednesday Wishlist #23

September 25, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist misellyre

Essie 'For The Twill Of It' Promotional images for Essie's Autumn/Winter collection are circulating around the bloggosphere and my obvious favourite has to be this shade. It's such a gorgeous "spilled petrol" shade that will hopefully look just as good on its own as it would layered over other shades.

Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet I've fallen for liquid lipsticks hard and at the top of the list is this deep, burgundy red. Once this is on it does not budge, an absolute essential for me seeing as I usual end up spreading lipstick across my face! I might have to splurge on pay day this month.

Check Shawl (Matalan) This isn't something I'd usually go for, but doesn't it look incredibly comfy and warm? I could see my layering this with a thick jumper and snuggly boots come winter. I love the colours in this and judging by the pictures this can be worn several ways - always a bonus.

Red Bow Coat (Miss Selfridges) I think this year I might be needing a new winter coat, and when I came across this it was love at first sight. I love the bow detailing, the colour and the length - for winter I need a long coat to keep out the cold wind and rain and this looks perfect.

Chelsea Boots (eBay) I seem to have so many pairs of shoes and boots, but few of those are practical for winter. I'm after some flat, all-black boots that will be easy to throw on with any outfit and these fit the bill a treat. I'm not sure how long they'd last but when they're so cheap you can't complain!

Stone ring (eBay) I found these when window shopping on eBay - like you do - and I had entirely forgotten that these style rings existed. They're blatant knock offs of the YSL arty ring, but in reality who's gonna be paying their prices when you can pick up a similar one for a couple of quid? Not me!

Green/brown satchel (Peacocks) I saw this satchel and some others somewhere, I forget where but I decided that I had to have one in my life! I love satchels but I've never been able to find just the right one, and between this and the tan version I think I may have eventually found it.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment