Jet2holidays Blogger Competition

September 27, 2013

Jet2 Holidays Blogger Competition

I came across this the other day, and whilst usually I don't pay much attention to competitions, this one really caught my eye! Up for grabs is a seven day trip for two to Gran Canaria, staying at the beautiful 5 star Bohemia Suites & Spa in November. I've never been to a place like Gran Canaria before, so this is an opportunity that is far too good to pass up! To enter, it really couldn't be simpler. All you have to do is tell Jet2holidays, in 200 words or less, why you are the best blogger for the task!

I have sent my entry along for consideration and I'm now daydreaming about what me and Martin would get up to! If you would like to enter the competition yourself, head over to the Jet2holidays News Page where you will find all of the information you need.

What would you do on a trip to Gran Canaria? Have you ever been there before?

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment