|

Wednesday Wishlist #3

May 09, 2012


Night Lita in Bone Machine I saw these whilst browsing through Tumblr and thought they were photoshopped at first! But no, they do exist and in some amazing patterns too - and in other styles, such as Damsel. Simply put; I need these in my life!!

Nail polish stand My nail polish tin is getting very full now, and I'd love a stand like this so that I can see all of them in one go. Sure, I would eventually run out of room just as I am now but I could have as many of these as I needed.

Bourjois 1 Second Magic Nail Polish Remover This has been doing the rounds on beauty blogs everywhere and I'm desperate to see if it's as good as they say. It sounds too good to be true, there must be a catch with this somewhere!

17 Shine Control Pressed Powder Another product which I've seen on blogs and it's always getting good reviews. I've always used Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder but it's not working as well as I would like, so I'm trying this next.

MUA Lipstick in Shade 4 I own a lipstick from MUA in Shade 11 and I was really impressed with it! For £1 you really can't go wrong and as I've said before, MUA always seem to produce good quality products. This bright pink shade could be just what I need for the summer.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment