George Nail Varnish in Mysterious

May 10, 2012


I eventually got a chance to have a look around Asda on Monday, and let's just say my purse came out feeling a little worse for wear! This is one of the 11 polishes that I bought, as they had been reduced in price from £2.78 to £1. They had a fantastic range of colours and this is one that caught my boyfriend's eye. In the bottle it looks like a shimmery purple with silver swirls, but after giving the bottle a shake and applying it to my nails it's actually more like a Cadbury's purple! This pleased me no end as I was after a shade precisely like that. Nobody was more surprised than me to find out that this is a fantastic quality polish; the brush is a decent size, and was almost a one coater for me. However I applied two coats (which is always my minimum) and it was completely opaque with fantastic depth.


What also impressed me was how long it lasted; after a couple of physically demanding days at work the chips are quite significant on my ring fingers but only had tip wear on all the others. If this hadn't been the case I could see this polish last three days or more before any chips started to appear. Very impressive for such a cheap polish!

George polishes can be found at Asda, usually retailing at £2.78.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment