|

My work bag essentials

May 08, 2012

As I work full time, my work bag is used the most out of all of the bags that I own and certain items have made a permanent home in there! There are no surprises really, all of them are every day items that I imagine most people would have in their work bag or at least own.



Purse: This is a few years old now, I bought it from Debenhams in the sale.

Soap & Glory's The Righteous Butter: This is an all-round moisturiser for me, but I mainly use it on my hands at work as they get very dry and chapped.

Make up case: This contains my absolute essentials - eyebrow pencil and brush, powder brush, matte powder, concealer and a pocket mirror.

Work pass: The nature of the place where I work means that I have to wear this all the time - if I didn't have it I wouldn't be able to do my job!

ChapStick: I've had this for years, which is probably a little unhygienic but it does get cleaned regularly. This is particularly good to use in winter.

Nail file: No matter how careful I am, my nails always end up breaking so this is essential to stop them getting worse or getting jagged edges caught on things.

Plasters: I'm always getting cuts and scrapes at work, so I like to keep a few of these to patch me up!

Mints: It's either Tic Tacs or chewing gum for me at the moment, essential for after lunch as no one likes bad breath!

Keys: House keys and work keys, I would be in big trouble if I lost them.

Gloves: Even in the summer months I get cold hands, with my job I often have to go outside in the evenings and these help stop my hands from getting sore.

Umbrella: English weather is, as always, unpredictable.

Phone: I sometimes I have to keep it on me whilst walking around, but then this goes everywhere with me anyway so nothing unusual there!

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment