Week in Instagram #48: London Edition

March 27, 2013


Not a bad view from our hotel room (Crowne Plaza in Shoreditch); amazing view from a flat; poster for Daft Punk's new album in Shoreditch; breakfast on Saturday; Houses of Parliament; The Sherlock Holmes museum; amazing food and drinks at Hard Rock Cafe; my favourite piece from the Roy Lichtenstein exhibition in Tate Modern; breakfast on Sunday (bought the previous day); Fire & Stone; Martin playing pool at All Stars on Brick Lane; the Daft Punk poster got a makeover on Monday; incredible food at Meat Market; King's Cross Station; key lime cupcake from The Hummingbird Bakery; jar of moles at The Grant Museum of Zoology; monkey skeletons; pickled baby deer!

Believe it or not, this is about half of the photos I put on Instagram from London - I had to narrow it down a bit! I had a brilliant time, even if the weather was absolutely appalling. Very windy, cold and flurries of snow every day, but you've got to make the most of it eh? Me and Martin did so much walking that we both have injuries to show for it, and are generally very achey and tired all round! So, for the next couple of days I need to catch up on some rest, and I'll get back to blogging hopefully by the end of the week. Unfortunately, the laptop that I bought last summer I'm going to have to take back for a refund, so blogging may be affected at some point. I did take it back for repair a couple of weeks ago and the problem still exists, so Currys/PC World will have fun dealing with me on Friday!

Hope you've all had a good week and are looking forward to eating some chocolate for Easter!

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. I live in London so I love seeing what non-Londoners get up to in the capital. I think it's important to remind myself of all the wonderful things I should be getting up to :)

    Not sure the jar of moles or pickled baby deer are quite my cup of tea though D: haha!

    Glad you had such a good time.

    Elspeth xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You live in an amazing city! Thanks Elspeth :) xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds/looks like you had a great time!
    I'm off to London next week for a couple of days, this post has given me a few ideas of things to do :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you! Glad it has given you some ideas :) xx

      Delete