June Favourites

July 03, 2012


I bought this as part of an offer from Boots, if I remember rightly it was 2 for £5 on TRESemme's products. I will be writing a full review on this but I'm so glad I bought it, it leaves my hair feeling soft, dries quicker and improved the appearance of my split ends.

Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Facial Peel
Soap & Glory has been the only brand to feature in all my "favourite" posts so far, and for good reason! You saw me review this mask recently in this post and I'm still loving it! It really is helping to clear up my skin a bit and I know that my skin is as clean as possible after I use it.

I originally wanted the Bourjois version of this, but when The Sunday Girl (click the above link to see her post) said that this could be bought from Home Bargains for 89p I stocked up! Again, a full review will be written on this but it makes the process of taking off polish SO much easier.

I know I said that I wouldn't buy these as they were out of my price range... but I only ended up paying just over £10.50 for each stick! These are lovely and moisturising and can be layered to build up the colour... they're a staple for my handbag now!

MUA Professional BB All In One Beauty Balm in Light
This was bought a few days after their BB creams were released and I'm seriously impressed with their version! Yes it lacks the SPF protection but is SPF15 going to do much, really? This BB cream blends in beautifully and is a perfect match for my skintone, and as always it was super cheap.

OPI Nail Lacquer in Just Spotted the Lizard!
It was sort of inevitable that this was going to end up here... I'd been waiting months for this to be released and I've been besotted with it ever since! It just looks so beautiful on my nails and some girls have stopped me to ask me where it's from... enough said.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment