May Favourites

June 05, 2012


I got this in a GlossyBox a few months back, and it has become one of my staple products! This soap claims to have 8 uses but I mainly use it for cleaning my make up brushes. I've also tried it as a face wash, body wash and even for cleaning my teeth (not recommended, it tastes vile)!

A high quality lipstick in a beautiful copper shade, this keeps finding it's way onto my lips for nights out. It works brilliantly with just about any eye make up, is very moisturising and lasts for a good few hours. Can't ask for anything more from a lipstick can you really?

George Nail Varnish in Mysterious
I reviewed this quite recently and I am still astounded at how good the quality is for a cheap supermarket polish. This is a gorgeous, glossy purple that is a dream to apply. I now have high hopes for all the other George polishes in my collection; this one has set the bar very high!

This has travelled about with me everywhere I go, now I can't imagine not having it! For me it is a multi-purpose moisturiser; it is a light enough for hand cream and rich enough for dry patches on the elbows etc. I now own a full size tub ready for when this runs out (I will be decanting some into this small tub).

Another beauty box offering, this time from JolieBox. I've been using this every day and I'm very impressed with it! It is lightly scented, sinks in quickly and leaves my skin feeling fresh and ready for make up. Tempted to repurchase this when it runs out.

This was my first MUA palette and it certainly didn't disappoint! Like all their other eyeshadows these are soft, highly pigmented and are excellent value for money. This particular palette is perfect for nights out, and contains a range of matte, shimmer and glitter shades.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment