Week in Instagram #95

February 16, 2014


A lovely box of surprises from Hayley (Would link but her blog has disappeared!); had a bit of snow at the beginning of the week; a heart shaped balloon that I took from work for Martin; I won a beautiful lipstick from Wanischa at Kah-Feh-Yen, which I can't wait to start using; croissants and a cup of fruit tea; found my main 8th birthday present, which made me smile; big Wetherspoons late lunch; a delicious beer from Yorkshire; spot the two Zaks in this picture!

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. Gosh I remember when my parents used to write in my books too!
    Amazing how times change, I've already bought Dex his own iPad!

    Michelle | Satchels + Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's amazing! Dex puts me to shame, I don't have an iPad lol! x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on winning that lovely lippie! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete