Wednesday Wishlist #18 - Printed Luffers Edition

May 22, 2013


With Luffers now being able to accept custom prints, I've been full to the brim with ideas of what I'd love to have printed! The images you see above are templates for leggings.

Van Gogh's Almond Blossoms When I went to see his work in Amsterdam last year, I had an unexpected favourite in the gallery and it was this. The colours are so bright and the detail so crisp, it's easy to fall in love with. It's been my dream piece since I discovered that printed nylon existed!

Alston River I would love to have some of my own photography printed and this is still one of my favourite photos. I took it a few years ago when on holiday with Martin and his parents, the texture of the rock and blurred flow of the water makes it an ideal image for leggings.

Circumhorizontal arc Another one of my photos and one that I had completely forgotten about! I took it for a self-imposed challenge a long time ago and the cloud formation is quite a rare occurrence so I'm told. I've never been able to capture a rainbow so this is the next best thing.

Amsterdam My favourite city in the world (So far, I've only seen a tiny portion of it!), and this was by far the best photo I took on my first trip there. This particular section of Amsterdam I ended up finding again on my second trip when I never thought I would again - it was next to our hotel!

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. Luffers' venture into printing is going to be amazing. But sad for my purse :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, I'm so excited for her! Yes, my poor bank balance haha x

      Delete
  2. Anonymous23 May, 2013

    The blossoms are super pretty

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete