Favourite earrings

May 24, 2013

I only got my ears pierced in January 2012, so I was late to the party with finding pretty new earrings to stick through my ear! I don't mind that I never got them done when I was young, to be honest I hadn't really given it much thought. I did start off with a few pairs like everyone else but now my collection has grown and it's quite impressive if I do say so myself! Here's what I've really been enjoying wearing over the last few months.


Rose gold hoop spikes - ASOS, £3 (part of a pack of two)
I bought these in the January sales this year. I'd been after a pair of rose gold earrings to match the rest of my jewellery and these were perfect! They're a little bit more dressy than usual but go great with just about everything. The hoops are really quite small as well so they're not heavy at all.


Gold skeletons - Internacionale, £2.99
Possibly my top favourite, I fell in love with these as soon as I saw them! I bought them in Leicester last year. They go into the ear behind the head, so they dangle down nicely and their arms and legs swing about freely. I love them because they're so detailed, even though they're quite small.


Gold deer heads - Primark, £1
This was the first pair of earrings that I bought after I got my ears pierced. I was so pleased when I could finally put them in! People still can't believe they're from Primark when I tell them, and also that they were so cheap. These are quite heavy but not so much that they drag on my ears.


Gold and purple acorns - Oasis via ASOS, £2.50 (Part of a pack of three)
Again I bought these in the January sales, and these are easily my most worn pair to date. So much so that one of the little stones has come off! These are subtle enough for work but detailed enough to be noticeable. My only criticism of these is that the backs are quite big and uncomfortable.


Dark silver bird skulls - Topshop, £1.50
I think I bought these on my birthday last year. I'm not one for wandering into Topshop and that was the last time I remember doing so, to spend a gift card Martin's mum had got me! These were on sale and caught my eye straight away. They're bigger than I thought they were but all the better for it!

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment