|

Week in Instagram #92

January 26, 2014


Went bowling on Monday with work and had to wear the horrible shoes; my nails for this week; the Spiced Orange Yankee Candle wax tart smells absolutely amazing; Zak getting all snuggly with his soft toy; went to the Trafford Centre on Saturday; very tasty deli board from Wetherspoons, of all places; Forever 21 shamelessly ripping off Ted Baker; put some Love2Shop vouchers towards buying this (So excited!!); delicious brunch that Martin made me today.

A couple of hours ago, I reached 200 followers on Bloglovin' - a number I thought I'd never see! So thank you very much to everyone who has followed my blog, I really do appreciate every one of you and it means the world to me. My blog wouldn't exist if it wasn't for you guys!

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Congrats on the followers!
    I hate bowling shoes, I am so happy that our local bowling alley now allows you to wear ballet pumps :) x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leanne :)
      Whaaaat, really?! I want that bowling alley near me! x

      Delete