OOTD: Oxblood Leather

January 28, 2014

UK fashion blogger Leeds

outfit of the day

outfit of the day

Coat - Matalan
Jumper - H&M
Trousers - Primark
Brogues - Gift/Vintage
Satchel - The Leather Satchel Co
Necklace - Primark

My first outfit post since November, and this one features my newest baby - my patent leather, oxblood satchel. I use it most days for work as it's the perfect size, but had yet to venture out properly with it and ended up putting it to the test in the Trafford Centre. I wanted to let the satchel and my shoes do the talking, so to speak so kept the rest of my outfit very simple. The jumper from H&M is my new favourite top; it's super wide and baggy, and covers every lump and bump that I unfortunately possess - a good job really, because me and Martin ended up having a big lunch! It comes in black too, which I'm also going to pick up (Like I need any more loose, black tops). The trousers are the black version of a burgundy pair that you saw in this OOTD post and, like those, they are very comfortable and fit me almost perfectly. I matched the satchel to my shoes, which were a present from Martin a very long time ago and don't get enough love - even though they have been well loved by their previous owner! If I want a practical, yet statement shoe then I will pick these almost every time. I added this long, black beaded necklace to the outfit, just to jazz things up a little; I wore it doubled up here, so that it's more of a regular necklace length. Finally, I topped the whole lot off with my cocoon coat from Matalan. I'm not sure that it does my figure any favours, but it's super warm and works with just about any outfit.

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. This is such a lovely outfit, I love the colour of that satchel!

    Libby
    www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete