Review: Travalo

July 30, 2012

I heard about these quite a while ago, but I never really had any perfumes to put in one! So recently when I bought Narciso Rodriguez For Her I had to have something smaller to pop it in seeing as the perfume is in a chunky, glass bottle... so may I introduce Travalo!


Travalo is a simple, neat way to carry your perfume around without worrying about smashing an expensive, heavy bottle. It looks like it would be impossible to fill up, but it really couldn't be any easier! You simply remove the top from your perfume bottle, position the nozzle on the bottom of the Travalo, push down until it clicks and then pump until it fills up. I genuinely didn't believe it would be that simple, but Travalo have come up with a solution that makes it near impossible to spill or otherwise waste any of that expensive perfume!


As you would imagine, Travalos are airplane friendly and comply with all the strict rules and regulations regarding liquids - especially for hand luggage. The window is shatterproof and lets you see easily how much you have left. It holds up to 50 sprays (you can buy slightly bigger ones that hold more) and is of course refillable. So, in theory you could fill it with enough sprays for an evening, and refill it again with a different perfume for another evening... or you could do what I would do, and buy a few in different colours for all your different perfumes!


The good thing about these is that they feel safe and are good quality, meaning that it would be very difficult to break and thus leak perfume everywhere. I chuck mine in the bottom of my bag and the window hasn't yet got scratched, nor is the casing marked in any way - I imagine that the logo would suffer over time but that is a small sacrifice for such an easy, compact way to carry your perfume around!

Final verdict: A must-have for any one who wears perfumes - for the price you can afford to buy a few! Even men who wear aftershave would find this handy to slip into a pocket for a night out or in a bag for overnight stays/travelling.

Travalo can be bought direct from their website, however I bought mine on eBay here for £6.50 inc P+P.

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. I love it too... Such a great idea, I want one in every colour now. Hehe. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! I can't be doing without it now!! xx

      Delete
  2. This is a really good idea! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I highly recommend you give one a go :) xx

      Delete