|

Wednesday Wishlist #26

December 04, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist misellyre

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette I surely don't need to go into why I want this - if you've not seen this before, where have you been? Everyone and their mother is anxious for the release date, as am I. A complete sucker for rose gold, these shades look even more stunning than the Naked 1 and 2 combined.

Lush 'Let The Good Times Roll' I've been hearing good things about this cleanser over on the #bbloggers chat on Twitter, and after reading a few reviews I want to try it myself! If I can make it into a Lush store without gagging, I want to give this a good sniff - I bet it smells incredible.

Fit and Flare Dress (Marks & Spencer) I saw this dress on a blogger a couple of weeks ago (I can't remember who - sorry!) and it's the dress I've been looking for. Burgundy, knee-length and with longer sleeves, if they had these in more colours I would buy them all - especially when this is only £19.50!

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in 'Reckless' My reviews on the three shades I managed to get hold of in this range has been overwhelmingly popular, but I have yet to grab the shade that I originally wanted! I'm thinking that this is going to be a dupe for Lime Crime's Velvetines Red Velvet.

Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 107 I need another lipstick like I need a hole in the head, but this has been on my mental wishlist for a while. I'm waiting for it to go on some sort of offer like '3 for 2' so I can snap this up. It's been hailed as the perfect autumn/winter shade with great staying power.

Sleek Face Form in Light A product that seems to be constantly doing the rounds on beauty blogs is this. Honestly, it's the rose gold blush that I'm wanting to try the most but I would like to try the highlighter and bronzer too - I have yet to find my holy grails in those. However, this is always out of stock!

Cambridge Satchel Company 14" Matte Oxblood Satchel When I spotted this on ASOS I fell hard and fast... oh, isn't it beautiful? It is very pricey at £116 but I am praying that this ends up in the Boxing Day sales or with another hefty discount... if it does I will be snapping it up in a heartbeat.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment