Primark and Dorothy Perkins haul

July 10, 2013

This is quite an unintentional haul - that is to say, I wasn't planning on buying this much! Me and Martin were in Hull on Sunday and spent a few hours wandering around the shops. We came across Primark so naturally I stuck my nose in, and I was flabbergasted to find the store practically devoid of people! Normally I can't browse Primark without wanting to hurt someone, so when I saw a chance to have a proper browse I grabbed it with both hands and well... you can see the results. With Dorothy Perkins, this is actually the third store in the last month that I've visited, just to see what jewellery was in the sale. In each store, I've found something different so in the end I've managed to get loads of bargains!


Primark
Mickey Mouse tshirt - £6
Black tshirt - £3.50
Black cardigan - £6
7 pack of socks - £2
Dog print pyjama top - £3.50
Dog print pyjama bottoms - £5
Eiffel Tower print pyjama bottoms - £5


Dorothy Perkins
Rose gold/cream bracelets - £3
Rose gold spike necklace - £3
Gold spike hoop earrings - £2

Primark
Silver ring - £2
Rose gold bangles - £1
Gold leaf ring - £1.50

The Mickey Mouse top was a completely random find. It's very similar to the one that is currently online at ASOS but I have to admit that I prefer the print of the one I bought! I knew I wouldn't be keen on the sleeves (showing off my upper arms), but I bought it with the intention of wearing with my beloved blazer so it was worth the measly £6 I paid. I needed some new pyjamas so they were essentials really, and in the jewellery section I found a few pieces that I hadn't seen before. The cardigan and top were last minute additions to my basket - the cardigan for layering over dresses, and I liked the "boyfriend style" of the black tshirt. Dorothy Perkins threw up a couple more rose gold pieces - think I'm set for a while now - and the earrings were bought in an attempt to add some more statement earrings to my collection!

 

PS: You may have noticed that I changed the way I shot the images for this post - what do you think? Do you prefer this style or the way it was before? Let me know in the comments below!

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. The doggie tee-shirt looks very cute!

    ~Lou~
    Ps: i'm doing a fashion-related survey for my dissertation, 5 mins, much much help ♥ https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2WNTNCY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, the pjs are so cute! Love the layout of photos too!Beth May Blogs

    ReplyDelete