Wednesday Wishlist #27 - MAC Lipstick Edition

January 29, 2014

Wednesday Wishlist MAC lipsticks

All Fired Up (Retro Matte) This, along with all but one of the others is a matte finish - I have yet to add a wearable matte, bright pink lipstick to my collection and this seems to hit the bill perfectly. The shade had a blue-based undertone so should be quite flattering on me (in theory).

Rebel (Satin) Aaah, Rebel. I've been going back and forth with this lipstick for quite some time. On some people it leans very garish and pink, but on others a deep, gorgeous plum. It seems like everyone owns it and for good reason - it's a very unique and striking shade.

Russian Red (Matte) To be honest, my choice here was between this or Ruby Woo, and I know that most people would choose the latter. However, I've heard that Ruby Woo is very drying and a right pain in the backside to apply, and Russian Red offers a similar tone without the hassle.

Viva Glam III (Matte) This is a shade I had never previously looked at, but when I came across it I fell in love. It seems like there's very few swatches online of this one - was it unpopular? Maybe so but it's a winner for me - it's so unusual but totally up my street.

Please Me (Matte) A softer offering than All Fired Up, this is a more day-to-day, baby pink shade. From looking at swatches online, this seems to suit pale girls particularly well, and I fit right into that category! I might have to go swatch it before I buy however, as it's a shade I've never owned before.

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. I haven't bought a MAC lippy in absolutely ages, I think i'm due a Back to MAC one though, i'm going to count up my empties!

    Jade

    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Bet you'll be spoilt for choice lol x

      Delete
  2. I have Rebel!! <33. This is my favourite lipstick, Love this gorgeous and original colour! Great post! xx

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a staple shade for most, so I've heard! Thank you hun x

      Delete