Primark Haul

December 18, 2013

If you'd read my post on Monday, you will know that I made a trip to the new Trinity Leeds store last Saturday. My thoughts on the store were overwhelmingly positive and I think that's reflected in the amount of items I bought! I could have picked up a few more bits, but seeing as my bank account wasn't looking particularly healthy, I was fairly restrained. At the end of the day, all of this totalled £65 - you certainly wouldn't be able to buy this many items is somewhere like Topshop, right? That's how I'm justifying it in my head, anyway. Let's move onto what I bought, shall we?

Primark Trinity Leeds haul Winter December 2013

Marvel long sleeved top, £7
I spotted this right at the back of the shop and simply had to have it! I thought it was a jumper at first but it is actually more a tshirt material; it's quite thin. It's a loose fit and perfect for a lazy day. It's an officially licensed product too - Primark seem to be getting a lot of these sort of items in recently.

Primark Trinity Leeds haul Winter December 2013

Burgundy brocade quilted tee, £6
Back in September I bought a black version of this, and at the time that was the only colour available in my store. However, upon visiting this new one I believe there was three more, including this one. I'm not a fan of the length, but I intend to wear this tucked into skirts so it really isn't an issue.

Primark Trinity Leeds haul Winter December 2013

Brown stretch top, £3.50
This was bought for a fancy dress day at work - I'm planning to dress up as Rudolph so I need a brown top! Primark are pretty good for basics; when they're just simple tshirts and vests, you can't go far wrong when they're only a few pounds each. I don't think I'll wear this again after Monday.

Primark Trinity Leeds haul Winter December 2013

Tweed midi skirt, £14
I finally found something from this post many months ago - I actually can't believe it! This was one of my most sought-after items and it was the last one in my size - it must have been fate. Obviously I love the fabric and length but I also love the band around the waist; it's the little details that make it here!

Primark Trinity Leeds haul Winter December 2013

Black skinny stretch trousers, £10
This is a terrible picture (None of them are great, mind you), but basically these are plain black trousers in a stretch fabric with black piping on the pockets. I bought the same pair in burgundy a while back and they fast became my favourite pair of trousers. They are so, so comfortable!

Primark Trinity Leeds haul Winter December 2013

Damask top with leatherette sleeves, £6
One of the first items I picked up, I thought that it was something a bit unusual but very me! I'm a sucker for tshirt-style tops in gorgeous prints and colours and I figured that like the trousers above, this would go with anything. The damask fabric actually reminds me of curtains a little bit!

Primark Trinity Leeds haul Winter December 2013

Teal midi skirt, £12 £5
When I came across the skirt section, I spotted this straight away. Without even looking at the price I thought that I had to have it and when I did, I was amazed to find that it was reduced! Again, I love the detail of the band here and also on the pockets. The skirt is quite weighty, considering that it isn't lined.

Primark Trinity Leeds haul Winter December 2013

Cosy socks, £2 - Super Cosy tights, £3.50 - Boot tights, £4 - Lint roller, £1.50
I already have some of these socks in a different colour, but have liked them so much that I decided to pick up another pack of two. The Super Cosy tights are a repurchase as I have misplaced my old pair. The boot tights are new to me, they feature a sock at the foot so in theory they will last a bit longer... curious to find out whether they do or not! Finally, I needed a new lint roller (the curse of having two dogs), so picked up a new one - it comes with a refill so it should last me ages!

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment