Wednesday Wishlist #24 - Fashion Edition

October 30, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist misellyre

JVL Non-Slip Coat Hangers To start with, this isn't technically fashion but it's sort of related, right? My wardrobe is only small, and at the moment I am struggling to fit everything in. I know that by using these I will really condense what I have in there so I'm not fighting to get things out!

Pia Rossini Faux Fur Cossack Hat I have already bought a hat for winter, but I don't have a really thick one anymore so I'm tempted to buy this from eBay. These come in black, grey, white and the brown you see above, which is my favourite... however, the grey would work better with the next item.

Textured Cocoon Coat (Matalan) I did show you guys another coat with my last wishlist post but I'm thinking that this looks a bit more cosey. The only thing I'm not sure of is the lack of buttons near the top, nothing I couldn't fix but it is an issue. Other than that I love how this coat looks!

Animal Print Prom Dress (Matalan) Another Matalan item, and I'm considering buying this for my work's Christmas do. They currently have it on offer with £10 off, making it only £20 so this is quite a bargain really. It's lined and has a lovely 'v' shape at the back; it's quite unusual and I just love it.

Fox Sweatshirt (George @ Asda) Animal prints seem to be all the rage at this time of year, and normally I don't got for prints like this, but something about this cheeky looking fox has drawn me in! It's out of stock online at the moment, but I've seen it in store and it's even cuter in person!

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. In love with the fox jumper and the fur hat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've spotted the Matalan dress in the shop and it looks even better in real life, gorgeous! The Fox jumper is pretty special too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've since bought the dress and it is SO much nicer than it appears online - I'm so pleased with it! x

      Delete