|

Fragrance Direct, Internacionale and Primark haul

September 23, 2013

If you hadn't already guessed from the title, today's haul is a bit of a mixture and most of the items were spur-of-the-moment buys. I still have some bits from eBay that I bought around the same time but I'm still waiting for those to arrive, so I'll pop them into another post. I had another look around Primark last week and they had a few more Autumn/Winter bits in - still not loads but it's getting there - so I managed to grab some nice pieces. Keep scrolling to find out what I bought!

haul Fragrance Direct Autumn 2013

Fragrance Direct, £5.50
I've been wanting to try Apocalips since they first came out, but for some reason or another I never got around to it. So, when I spotted them with 50p off I decided to take the plunge. After having a look for swatches online I settled for 'Eclipse', which is a gorgeous berry shade.

haul Fragrance Direct Autumn 2013

Fragrance Direct, £2.99
Ordinarily I wouldn't have looked twice at this but when Miss Budget Beauty mentioned getting her hands on one, I figured for such a cheap price (RRP £8.99), it had to be worth a go. I picked the shade 'Supreme Sienna', which turned out to be a burnt red shade with an orange undertone.

haul Fragrance Direct Autumn 2013

Fragrance Direct, £6.99
My holy grail foundation last year was the Revlon Colorstay, however as much as I loved it I had managed to pick up the wrong formula - 'Normal/Dry' instead of 'Combination/Oily'. When I saw that this was selling for about half price, I picked the most appropriate shade - 110 Ivory - and ran with it!

haul Fragrance Direct Autumn 2013

Fragrance Direct, £3.99
The only thing I actually planned to buy from Fragrance Direct was this face mask, which I mentioned on my latest 'Wednesday Wishlist' post. I plan to use this weekly just on my t-zone so I'm sure I'll get more than 10 applications out of this, making it amazing value for money!

haul Internacionale Autumn 2013

Internacionale, £1.99
Me and Martin went for a wander around town, and I stuck my head into the Internacionale store in Trinity to see what they had. Not much tickled my fancy but I did take a liking to this ring. The bow is made out of mesh so it's quite flexible, and for so cheap it's yet another ring for my collection.

haul Primark Autumn 2013

Primark, £15
I bought these totally on a whim, Martin pointed them out saying that they looked far better than they had any right to... I tried them on just to see and fell completely in love with them! They look awful on the hanger but they look much better on - they're very comfortable too and fit perfectly.

haul Primark Autumn 2013

Primark, £7
These are actually jeggings, and I've never owned a pair in my life nor did I expect to. After not being able to find a pair of burgundy trousers in my size (see below) Martin went to the fitting rooms and brought back these, and they fit surprisingly well. I may be a convert to jeggings!

haul Primark Autumn 2013

Primark, £8
I did originally want the burgundy version of these, but after rummaging through the stand I came up empty handed. However I was pleased to add these to my basket - teal is my favourite colour after all! These also fit really well, I'm just hoping that the colour doesn't fade with washing.

haul Primark Autumn 2013

Primark, £10
You may recognise this jumper from my Autumn/Winter post; it was the only item on my list that I managed to find in store! It's actually a proper Coca-Cola branded item, which I was not expecting and it's all the better for it. It's quite thin so perfect for layering - stick to your usual size.

haul Primark Autumn 2013

Primark, £4
This top is everything I was looking for - PU sleeves, gorgeous colour and good length - but I'm going to have to take it back! You may be able to spot some strange hanger marks, I've no idea how they got there but only spotted them when I got home. It also has a hole in the side.

haul Primark Autumn 2013

Primark, £6
From a distance this looks like a pretty plain tshirt, however on closer inspection it is in fact quilted! They had these in white too but I plumped for black, as it goes with everything. This is made out of a thick fabric so it's suitable for the colder months, plus it has a nice chain detail on the pocket.

haul Primark Autumn 2013

Primark, £5
There was loads of these in all sorts of different colours, and after coming across them a couple of times on my wander around I threw one into my basket. I didn't know what to expect but it's quite nice, good for throwing on under a chunky cardigan. It has a stepped hem so it's longer at the back, which is an added bonus.

haul Primark Autumn 2013

Primark £1.50 each
All through the winter I wore these every day without fail, and now they're unwearable. This year I figured that I'd buy two pairs, to reduce the risk of me not being able to find them! I can keep these on when I'm using my phone and it actually works a treat - I was surprised to say the least.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment