August Favourites

September 02, 2013

August 2013 beauty favourites

Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner
This has been a staple daily product for me since I bought it, and now I can't imagine not having an acid exfoliating toner in my routine. I will review this in full very soon but it basically keeps my skin looking soft and healthy without any dry patches in sight. It also smells amazing too!

Soap & Glory Glow All Out
Yet another Soap & Glory cosmetic dug out from my prize box and yet another one I've fallen in love with. I've been using it primarily to highlight when wearing a matte blusher, but I have also lightly dusted this all across my face for a subtle glow. You only need a small amount as a little goes a long way.

Dainty Doll 'Billion Dollar Babies' Cream Blusher
I've been wanting to use this for a few months now but it's only since my purchase of the Real Techniques Stippling Brush that I've been able to do so. Let me tell you, it's a match made in heaven! This shade actually has a touch of bronze to it so it works just as well for contouring as it does for the cheeks.

Real Techniques Detailer Brush
My favourite this month is one I was not expecting, but this small and dainty brush has found a perfect use. It's just the right size for spot applications of concealer and also for applying Benefit's Fake Up under my eyes, which I only apply in specific areas. This brush goes everywhere with me now!

Madre Bees Cocoa Butter Organic Lip Balm
Another unexpected favourite, as this was a free gift with my iHerb order and one that I didn't think much of. However the list of ingredients is impressive, with no petroleum in sight so I figured it was worth a go. It's now my daily lip balm as it actually works and is so easy to apply - a winner all round.

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. I've been looking for a good powder highlighter for a while now definitely going to check out glow all out! xx

    An Uninventive Name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend, it will last forever! x

      Delete