Week in Instagram #71

September 01, 2013


Outfit for seeing Martin for a "date"; used MUA's Undress Me Too palette for this eye look; Red's True Barbeque; beef brisket with corn bread and BBQ beans at Red's, which tasted absolutely amazing; Martin with his bottle of Anchor Steam beer; found REN at the new Marks & Spencer's Beauty Hall; started feeling ill on Friday so Martin bought me all these; incredibly large slice of double chocolate cake at the Leeds Meet Up; not one, not two, but three goody bags from the meet up!

You may have noticed that I've been a little quieter than usual this week, and that's mostly down to the fact that I'm not very well at the moment! It started on Friday with cold-like symptoms and by the end of the day I was losing my voice. Come Saturday and it had pretty much gone! I've got a doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning, so I can hopefully kick whatever it is into touch. My mum reckons that I've got laryngitis so I'm not sure there's much that can be done, but I'll see I guess. I will be back to blogging properly tomorrow I think - it's not like my voice affects me blogging after all!

Almost last-minute I had been offered a place on the Leeds Meet Up organised by Hayley from Tea Party Beauty, which took place on Saturday. Despite being ill I was desperate to go and go I did, and I'm so glad because I met so many lovely bloggers! I will be doing a post about the meet early next week, but I will say briefly that I had a brilliant time and I hope I can go to another one in the future.

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. love these posts! im desperate to try reds! havent been in the 3 years ive lived there!

    bideyourtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's fairly new, but it took me far too long to try! x

      Delete