Wednesday Wishlist #21 - Skincare Edition

August 28, 2013


Origins GinZing Eye Cream and Moisturiser I need to replace both my current eye cream and moisturiser as they are both running out, and I've read a lot of positive comments about these! The eye cream would hopefully revive my tired-looking eyes and the moisturiser be light enough for day wear.

Alpha-H Liquid Gold I'm several months late onto the bandwagon but never late than never, right? Glowing reviews (Get it, haha) are everywhere you look and I'm thinking that it's about time I give this a go. I'll just close my eyes so I don't have to look at the price - I can justify it, right?

REN Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk I mentioned this some time ago but I still haven't finished up my previous cleansing lotion! I'm hoping that I can get a sample of this somewhere so I can get a feel for it first, but it does look good and should work well for my skin type. Hopefully I'll get this soon!

GlamGlow Super-Clearing Mud Mask This has been on my mind for the past couple of weeks and due to the eye-watering price I've not made the jump just yet. However it appears to do an amazing job of clearing out your pores which is what my skin desperately needs - especially on and around my nose.

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm I'm still loving my REN cleansing balm but it's getting used up much, much faster than I had anticipated, so this is next on my list. It comes highly recommended by skincare guru Caroline Hirons and apparently is good for sensitive skin like mine.

 

Related Posts

2 comments