Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Bronze Ablaze

August 27, 2013

Sally Hansen Bronze Ablaze review swatch photo

Another day another polish... and today's is a bargain that Martin picked up for me from a pound shop. I'm sure most of you know that your local pound shops can be gold mines for branded polishes, and this one is no exception. Martin bought me this quite a while ago but I've only just got around to wearing it - I do have quite a few to get through after all! As the name suggests this is a bronze shade that shines different colours in the light - bronze, gold and green with a shimmer running throughout.

Sally Hansen Bronze Ablaze review swatch photo

Having never tried a polish from this particular Sally Hansen range before, I didn't know what to expect. However I was pleasantly surprised to find a wide brush when I unscrewed the lid, much like you find on the 'Complete Salon Manicure' range. I really do love a wide brush, they make application so easy with no fuss and minimum mess. The formula was pretty good with this one; two coats for full opacity and the finish was surprisingly glossy. As for the name, 'Insta-Dri', I'd have to agree in a way - it did dry very, very quickly but not instantaneously! I now need to add more shades from this range to my collection as I was very impressed with this one.

As mentioned this was purchased from a pound shop, but you can find this shade on Amazon for £1.48.

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Your nails look amazing! What a gorgeous colour and such a bargain xx

    ReplyDelete