|

Wednesday Wishlist #13 - Work Edition

January 16, 2013



Before I launch into this I should explain this post a little bit. Where I work now, they sell a wide range of perfumes, cosmetics and luxury items. After working there for a qualifying period, I was entitled to their staff discount scheme, where I could get a vast majority of the products the company sells at a discounted price. After mentally shopping for months at work, now I can decide what I most want to buy! There may be more posts like this in the future, but for now here is what I'm lusting after:

OPI The World Is Not Enough (James Bond collection) To be honest, there's quite a large range of OPI at work, so narrowing it down to one was tough! This doesn't look like much in the picture but in the flesh it is the most amazing grey shimmer, that shines rose pink, purple and green in the light.

Prada Minimal Baroque Sunglasses Even though I absolutely adore these sunglasses, even at the discounted price I don't think I could buy them. They're still over £100! The Havana Brown versions are the only ones I've tried on, but I think I would prefer them in black or transparent grey.

Pandora silver bracelet with camera, crown and plane charms A few months ago I never would have dreamed of wanting to own a Pandora bracelet. However, working with them has had an inevitable effect and now I want one of my own! There are more charms that I like, but these are my favourites right now.

Juicy Couture Couture La La EDP Again, this is another product I never thought I would like! I'm really not keen on the brand at all, and even though I dislike the design of the bottle even I have to admit that this perfume smells gorgeous. I love floral scents, and this has lily of the valley as a heart note, among others.

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. The sunglasses are a beautiful shape! I haven't actually tried the JC fragrance... but I feel as though I should :)

    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! I just fell in love with them. You should - all of them are nice actually and last quite well too! x

      Delete
  2. These glasses are gorgeous - love the tortoiseshell! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! If I ever did buy them I'd struggle to pick between them and the black version x

      Delete