April 2013 Favourites

May 01, 2013


Dot By Marc Jacobs
I've been using this perfume on evenings where I've been out with Martin or my friends, and occasionally for work too. I absolutely love the fragrance - it's fruity, light, and refreshing. It's a great summer fragrance and I'm pleased to say that it still reminds me of my trip to Amsterdam!

The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Shower Gel
This little bottle is symbolic of the larger version, which I purchased online not so long ago. I was torn with keeping it for winter/Christmas time or using it now, and obviously I chose the latter. It does smell very gingery of course but it reminds me of ginger ale rather than Christmas to be honest.

Derma V10 Q10 Innovations Day Cream*
 If you saw my Derma V10 review you will know how I came by this, and I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting to like it. Truthfully it was never going to be used a day cream on me as it is quite heavy and leaves a residue, but it's the perfect night cream for me. I might have to repurchase!

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
In all honesty, I was intending to include this last month but totally forgot that I had it. This, as you might expect, hides a multitude of sins and does a very good job of it. My only criticism is that it doesn't conceal my dark circles as well as I'd like, but I'm yet to find one that does.

Avon SuperCurlacious Mascara
I dug this out of a drawer when my Bad Gal mascara started to dry up, and I was very surprised to find that I really like it. I hate the other two Avon mascaras I have, and truthfully when layering this does tend to clump. However one layer over another mascara separates and curls my lashes beautifully.

 

Related Posts

6 comments

  1. I am in love with how you take photos for your blog! Looks really nice & professional! :)

    xo runbarbierun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. x

      Delete
  2. I love Dot but don't want to use it up because the bottle is so pretty! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me neither! Although I'm a long long way from using it up, hopefully. xx

      Delete