Fragrance Direct Haul (Dainty Doll & OPI)

April 30, 2013

My first post with my new laptop! It's taken some getting used to and quite a bit of fiddling (Having to find a new copy of Photoshop and working with Windows 8, but I'm 90% sorted now and ready to blog today. Today I have for you a little haul from Fragrance Direct... beauty bloggers everywhere must be sick of reading about these now! The reason for that is probably because of the Dainty Doll products that were massively reduced in price. As soon as word landed on the blogosphere everyone had to get their hands on some! I am a bit late to the bandwagon, but there were still a few gems to be found on the website. Not only did I find some reduced Dainty Doll but also some reduced OPI - how about that for temptation to spend?! Keep reading to find out what I bought.


Strangers Tides, £13.95 £3.99
I had spotted this shade before in TK Maxx last year, and was sorely tempted to buy it. However, I didn't at the time because it was packaged with another shade that I really wasn't keen on, and it seemed silly to waste the money. So, when I spotted this on Fragrance Direct for so cheap I had to put it in my basket!


I Vant To Be A Lone Star, £13.95 £3.99
A bit of a random purchase to be honest, but then most nail polishes are aren't they? Seeing as the swatches online aren't much to go by I googled this one, and was surprised to find that I really liked the finish - or at least how it appeared to be on other people's nails!


Powder blush "You Are My Sunshine", cream blusher "Billion Dollar Babies", both £13.50 £1.99
Seriously, look at those prices above - how cheap?! It would have been rude not to really. Looking at online swatches, the shades I chose were my favourites out of all of the ones available. I'm particularly looking forward to trying the cream blush - it's the first one I've ever bought.


Concealer pen "It'a A Kind Of Magic (004)" £12.50 £1.99
At first, I wasn't interested in buying a concealer pen, until I came across Makeup Savvy's Fragrance Direct post and saw that one of the available shades was green, which is the shade I bought! I have noticeable red areas of skin around my jawline, so I'm hoping this will sort them right out.

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. They keep restocking Dainty Doll so if you're after other products just keep checking back :)

    Elspeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they sold O.P.I on there, I may have to take a look!
    Really love the pistachio like colour :)

    Sally x
    Rainydayfaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either, glad I stumbled across them! x

      Delete