Ted Baker Apcon Tablet Case and Titiana Matinee Purse

August 07, 2013

Ted Baker Apcon case Titiana purse


You know how over the last few weeks I've been talking about Ted Baker items? Well, last week I bit the bullet and decided to purchase two items from my staff discount at work. I'm so glad that I did because I'm completely in love! I knew I wanted at least one item with the rose gold accents and I ended up buying two... obsessed probably isn't the word, is it?

Ted Baker Apcon case

The tablet case is last season (But only just, at the time of writing) and as such is in the sale - with free "Click & Collect" from your nearest store. It may be a bit too fancy to be completely practical but hey... what's life without a little frivolity? I saw a girl on the train back from Birmingham with a Ted Baker tablet case - I believe it was a pink one - and I decided there and then that when I bought a tablet, I would have one for myself. I bought a tablet a few days ago, which arrived today and it fits absolutely perfectly. I believe these cases are designed for iPads, so I checked the dimensions of my tablet against the iPad 2 and they were near identical so I knew that it should fit. The outer is patent polyvinyl chloride, which might scratch easily but with a bit of care should hold up fine I think. The inner is polyester but is so soft, and also lightly cushioned to protect the screen from damage.

Ted Baker Titiana purse

You will no doubt recognise this purse from my latest "Wednesday Wishlist" post; it took me a couple of days to decide that it was that one I definitely wanted, after not being able to get the Bobbin version. However this proved to be the right decision and I really couldn't be happier with my purchase! The black outer will hopefully show up less muck over time than a lighter colour - although the inner may suffer that fate but we shall see. The fabric is 100% leather (Except for the dog print lining, which is cotton), which will probably need a little extra looking after but should last me for a long time. This is quite a big purse with lots of different sections, so there's plenty of room for my cards, money and other bits and pieces that I drag around with me!

Do you own any Ted Baker accessories? Which ones would you buy?

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. They are both so pretty. I love Ted Baker Accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both lovely! Really like the tablet case :) x

    She's Looking at the Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with the case a bit! :) x

      Delete