Review: NSPA Revitalising Vitamin Toning Mist

July 30, 2013

As you will have seen from my latest "Week in Instagram" post I did quite a bit of shopping at Asda Living on Saturday. It was mostly underwear (so not entirely appropriate for a haul post!), but I also went with the intention of picking this up. I'd done some research on the brand and had spotted the range in store previously so I was really hoping my store had this in stock - and I managed to grab the last one!

NSPA Revitalising Vitamin Toning Mist review photo

Many of you will have seen that I intended to change/update my skincare routine and over the last few weeks I have managed to do so. I won't go into detail (You can read the post here) but basically I wanted to add an inexpensive hydrating, toning mist to my routine and I had originally wanted to buy one from Sukin. However, it's not the easiest to get hold of and when I was having a browse online I came across this. Although it doesn't specifically describe itself as "hydrating", it's full of moisturising and astringent ingredients such as glycerin, ginseng and witch hazel, that all do the world of good to your skin. My routine is currently double cleanse, using an exfoliating toner and then this, to provide the extra boost of moisture and hydration that my skin desperately needs.

NSPA Revitalising Vitamin Toning Mist review photo

Now, I've only been using this for a few days but the reason I'm able to write this review so quickly is because its benefits have been instantaneous for me. A few sprays all over my face not only moisturises, but feels really cooling and refreshing too - my mum commented that she would have loved to have had this during our recent heatwave! The scent is gorgeous, I'm not sure what it is exactly but it's quite floral; I suspect from the apricot and neroli oils that feature in the ingredients list. The scent is very noticeable but not overpowering at all - if for example you find the scent from Caudalie's Beauty Elixir to be too strong, then this might be more up your street. This leaves my skin glowing and feeling touchably soft, and whilst it takes a few seconds to dry it leaves no greasy residue on the skin. My only criticism of this product is that the spray comes out a bit too heavy - nothing no one can't handle but it would be the icing on the cake if it came out as a finer mist on application.

Final verdict: If, like me you have taken advice from Caroline Hirons and need a good spray toner to add to your routine, look no further than this! If you haven't, this is a lovely soothing, refreshing spray that works just as well over make up as it does first thing in the morning.

NSPA Revitalising Vitamin Toning Mist can be bought exclusively from Asda stores (and online) for £3.

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. I love nSpa skincare at the moment! I'd love to try this, it sounds great but it's not available in my local ASDA unfortunately! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can order some stuff online but there's quite a big minimum spend I think because it's from Asda's groceries site :( x

      Delete
  2. I have heard so many good things about ASDA skincare. It looks expensive, I would never have guessed it was £3!

    http://simplicity12.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Good to see that a cheap brand take care over their designs. x

      Delete