|

Wednesday Wishlist #20 - Work Edition

July 31, 2013


REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask I've become a lover of all things REN and this is next on my list. I've read many a rave review about this mask and I believe has similar properties to Alpha-H Liquid Gold. My skin is forever looking dull so if this works I'm sold!

Escada Cherry In The Air I tried this at work and at first I wasn't sure. To be honest I'm still not but it has grown on me. It's the purest cherry scent without any of the sickly sweetness - to me it smells fizzy, which doesn't make any sense I know! But it's very cheap so I'm tempted to buy a 50ml bottle.

Benefit Fake Up Concealer Another product that has received many a rave review and I think this could be what I need. My under-eye area looks very dry with dark shadows, and this claims to be moisturising and concealing at the same time. It certainly looks better than cakey, dry concealer!

Ted Baker Britta 1186-169 Sunglasses These are fairly new to me, I tried them on just to see and instantly fell in love. These come in black too but I actually prefer them in brown tortoiseshell. I love the simple, inoffensive branding to the arms - they look very classy despite the low pricetag.

Ted Baker Titiana Patent Matinee Purse This came into work very recently and while I'm still pining over the Bobbin version I have accepted that it's never going to be available on my staff discount! However this is my new love and it is very classic in design but all the more stunning for it.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment