|

Wednesday Wishlist #18

June 19, 2013


Primark Floral Skater Dress via ASOS Everyone knows about Primark being available on ASOS - if you don't, where have you been?! This dress caught my eye when it was added onto the site recently, I love the design and print and for only £13 it'd be rude not to, wouldn't it?

Quilted Platform Ballet Shoes (George @ Asda) Among my many hours spent online window shopping (Sigh) I came across these shoes. Yes, I have far too many shoes already and no, I don't wear them all but it doesn't stop me from wanting these. They would go with everything in my wardrobe...

Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet I'm not usually one for noticing lip products but these are making the round on blogs again, and I believe this is one of the new shades for Spring/Summer '13. Having seen several swatches it is now on my radar and I may have to splurge my Boots points on one!

MUA Undress Your Skin Radiant Under Eye Concealer I'm sick to the back teeth of using drying concealers under my eyes, and I want to try something with less coverage and more radiance. This obviously works in a similar way to YSL Touche Eclat but for a fraction of the price.

Wild Ring Set (Forever 21) When I got home from Birmingham, I went onto Forever 21's website to see what else they offered in jewellery that I couldn't find in store. I found this gorgeous set that featuring a longhorn, a bear and a lion. I'm a sucker for animal rings so these are a must have.

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. Love the lipstick! Great blog btw
    http://shrinkingviolla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need it in my life! Thank you :) x

      Delete