To Use Up #1

April 26, 2013

A few weeks ago I had a good sort out of my bedroom, and came across a lot of beauty products that have been left, unloved, in the bottom of drawers and under my bed. Most of them I had forgotten I even owned so there were a few surprises! When I realised just how much stuff I had, I decided that I would make an active effort to use them up. Quite a lot of the products I found were samples from beauty boxes and blogger meet ups, so there really was a mixed bag to say the least. I will be tackling my way through the 1001 moisturisers first so expect to see a lot of those! Basically, these posts are to remind me to use these products up, and to give you guys a sneak peek as to what will hopefully be featuring in my "All Used Up" posts! So, without further ado, here's what I'm planning to use up over the next few weeks...


So...? Brit Body Spray

Where from? Leeds Blogger Meet Up 2012
How/when to use? On lazy days at home, and also as a room spray when I don't need to light a candle.


Vichy Thermal Spa Water

Where from? February 2013 BirchBox
How/when to use? Every morning to refresh my face before applying moisturiser.


Eternity by Calvin Klein sample

Where from? Work Christmas gift bag
How/when to use? Every morning before work.


REN Active 7 Radiant Eye Gel sample

Where from? Free gift with magazine
How/when to use? Every morning and night, before applying my regular face moisturisers.


WEI Jujube Age Control serum

Where from? January 2013 BirchBox
How/when to use? Every night before my moisturiser, specifically on dry areas.


Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream

Where from? March 2013 BirchBox
How/when to use? On my knuckles to prevent them from getting dry, every other night.


Boots Extracts Cocoa Butter Body Butter

Where from? Boxing Day sales 2011
How/when to use? Every other night, on my arms and legs.

 

Related Posts

3 comments

  1. I love the smell of Eternity! One of my favourite perfumes.

    elliemae636.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wasn't expecting to like it but it's lovely. xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I'll take a look at your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete