January Favourites

January 31, 2013


This was a product from this month's Birchbox and I'd never been happier to see the brand back in a beauty box! This has proved to be all I was expecting and more - it dries my hair in about half the time, makes it much easier to comb through my wet, tangled hair and leaves my hair feeling very soft.

I have had this for so long, with every intention of using it... well this month I dug it out and finally gave it a ago. I regret not trying this sooner! I still use my regular cleansing method in the evening but this helps to remove every last scrap of make up - I hadn't realised how much was left on afterwards! 

My Good Things moisturiser is very nearly finished, so I've been using this in the evening despite the fact it's a day cream. I can't wait until I can use it in the day too, because it sinks in quickly, smells nice if not a bit unusual and does a very good job of moisturising my skin and not making the oily patches worse.

I got this from work, as part of a Christmas present. This was a completely unused tester, which explains it's lack of packaging - and it is now discontinued as far as I can tell! Despite this it is a good match for my skintone, adding a warm flush of colour without going over the top.

Another beauty box product... perhaps I shouldn't give them up after all! This was another product from January's Birchbox and I've used it every day since receiving it. It delivers a sheer wash of colour, moisturises my lips very well and smells like cola cubes! I got complimented on it at work recently.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment