|

Wednesday Wishlist #14 - Black Milk Edition

January 30, 2013


1. Fellowship Rider leggings These are from their newly released Lord of the Rings collection - I couldn't believe it when they said they were doing one! LotR is easily my favourite my favourite series of films. This pair features a still from The Two Towers and features Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas etc. on horseback.

2. Mermaid leggings Probably the most wanted out of all of these - I absolutely love them!! They will be doing them in other colours in the future but I'm a sucker for anything teal (even my room is partly painted in the shade!) These are a foil print, so they are incredibly shiny and the detail is to die for.

3. Cracked silver leggings I wasn't sure about these at first, but after looking at them several times I've concluded that I must like them! Again, these are a foil print and from the few photos I've seen of them on "real girls", they look even better then they do on the modelled image.

4. Witch King leggings Another one from the LotR collection, these are definitely my favourite. When I heard that a pair of Witch King leggings were going to be made I knew they were going to be awesome, and they certainly don't disappoint! I love the colours and the detail of the character himself.

5. Muscle and Bone catsuit I uhmmed and aahed about this for a while... but I can't get over how insanely awesome this catsuit is. I honestly never would have dreamt of buying one until I saw some girls styling them with all sorts of different items of clothing. It's more expensive than the leggings but so worth it!

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. This are unreal, they are so beautiful if only the price tag wasn't so high, but omg. love the bones one, and the lord of the rings ones are epic! :) just so cute!
    Ana
    X
    http://weallthinkdifferently.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price tag is really quite high but take it from me when I say that the quality is amazing! So worth it in my opinion. Glad you enjoyed the post :) x

      Delete