|

Wednesday Wishlist #10

August 15, 2012


Models Own Juicy Jules I've been after a silver glitter polish for the longest time, and whilst I had heard about this quite a while ago it had never crossed my mind. After seeing swatches, I am now desperate to own it and may have to use the old advantage points!

Batwing chiffon shirt (George @ Asda) My love affair with batwing tops continues and I still haven't found the perfect black top yet. However I really like this, it's a little bit different. I'm not sure what the length is like but I guess I would have to buy it to see, there's nothing to compare it against.

Soap & Glory Feed Good Factor Facial Moisture Lotion Moisturisers are a bit of a struggle for me - all too often I try one and it leaves me skin feeling greasy and unclean. Soap & Glory do advertise it as "non-greasy" and with added SPF, it's got to be worth a go - they never disappoint!

Black glitter slipper shoe (F&F at Tesco) These have been sat in the shopping basket in my mind for a week now. I really want to buy them but at the same time I really want/need to save money for Amsterdam. However they would go with everything... decisions decisions...

Real Techniques Blush Brush and Stippling Brush Not a day goes by it seems when I don't hear about this collection of brushes, apparently they're quite something to behold! The brushes I have are pretty damn good, but I would like to try these to see how they compare.

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Lovely lady! Just thought I'd let you know I awarded you a Liebster award over on my blog :oD

    Lara @ bakemyday87.com xxx

    ReplyDelete