Technic Nail Varnish in Arctic Ice

August 21, 2012


I told myself that I wouldn't buy any more nail polishes until I'd used some of the ones I already had... then me and Martin go into Bodycare and he spots this beauty! Bodycare and Technic are really starting to expand their range of polishes and at just 99p a pop, it is really difficult to leave them behind! This is such a unique shade that I simply had to own. Describing the colour is very tricky... to me it is an icy, green/silver that flashes lilac under certain lights, with a shimmer/frost finish. It definitely leans towards being duochrome, which makes it a very special polish indeed.


Being a light shade, I expected it to be pretty sheer and I wasn't wrong. Three coats and my nail line is still visible, but I can live with that! It is so easy to paint with, it literally glides onto the nails and drying time was pretty reasonable. I found that it was quite thin, so layering this over another shade is definitely a possibility and I'm sort of hoping that it has a similar quality to Models Own Indian Ocean! The brush is a good size and spreads very nicely across the nail, which made applying it much neater and easier than I had expected it to be.

Technic nail polishes can be found in Bodycare for 99p.

 

Related Posts

1 comment