Rimmel 60 Seconds in Night Before

August 08, 2012


This polish is one of my many pound shop bargains; I believe Martin spotted it whilst rifling through the make up section! This is a gorgeous, deep purple with a faint orange/gold shimmer running throughout. I've never seen a polish like it before, so I had to have it for my collection. On the nails it is quite dark, although not as dark as I was expecting - I did think that it would be almost black in some lights but the colour is quite striking whatever the light. The shimmer is really only noticeable upon close inspection.


This shade is part of Rimmel's "60 second" line, with a "1 Sec Xpress Brush". The brush did make it easier to apply, but I can see how it would be too wide for some people's nails. Even so, it didn't quite cover my nail in one stroke despite me not having wide nails. It also claims to be a one coater but this was definitely not the case - it was three for me! With one coat it was rather sheer, with two being acceptable if you were in a rush. However it does live up to its claims of drying in 60 seconds so it was nice and easy to work with.

Rimmel 60 Seconds is available from all good chemists for £3.69, although this particular shade is not in the current collection.

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous colour!! I like Rimmel polishes, they are usually fast drying and last a few good days without chipping... Brush is really good too. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I had to have it! I agree, I've worn this since Tuesday and it's barely chipped at all, I'm very impressed!! x

      Delete